Air Care V.I.S. Color Laptop Cam video inspection system

List tools, equipment or a business for sale. Not open to commercial vendors or wholesalers. Private sellers only, please.

Air Care V.I.S. Color Laptop Cam video inspection system

Postby Jim M » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:37 am

Air Care color laptop cam video inspection system for sale . This is an awesome system. It was bought new
For $2500 and never used on a job , just checked it out in my office and put away. It comes complete with
An Acer travelmate 14" laptop with TV video card , color camera with LED light ring housed in a Teflon head with
25' reinforced flexible video cable, also optional smaller heat exchange tube camera , optional 10' video extension
cable. Camera power charging cable, and laptop power charging cable. It comes in a sharp rolling case that can also
Be carried as a backpack that has Air Care V.I.S. laptop Cam on the front . It's very professional looking and works perfect.
It may need a new laptop battery due to sitting stored in my office for a while, but powers right up and works flawlessly
When plugged in with the power pack.I just listed it on EBay for $875.00 which is a great deal for a complete system which
includes the laptop. Any questions you can email me safecleanservices@yahoo.com Or
Call me anytime (570)878-6841. Jim
Jim M

Return to For Sale / Wanted to Buy