Cyclone truck / trailer mount Duct Cleaning system

List tools, equipment or a business for sale. Not open to commercial vendors or wholesalers. Private sellers only, please.

Cyclone truck / trailer mount Duct Cleaning system

Postby Jim M » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:58 am

Hi
I have a Atlantic Engineering Cyclone gas powered Truck mount for sale mounted in a dual axle Haulmark Trailer.
This system is in excellent condition and runs very quiet. It has a Ford 4 cyl watercooled industrial engine,built in air compressor with a Huge Quincy air compressor that puts out massive amounts of air.The vacuum has 14,000 cfm of vacuum power. There is a Hannay electric rewind hose reel with 250' of air line and 90' of 8" vacuum hose with quick connects .It also has a really nice vacuum hose storage rack system that stores away all the hose really neatly on the wall that makes putting the hose away a snap by one person.This also comes with a Loyds Micro inspector Color robotic video inspection system and a Air care video inspection system,fogger,and air whip rods.
The trailers surge brakes were disconnected by the previous owner and need to be reconnected but I pulled it and stopped it with a full size truck with out any problems . The truck mount system with hoses without the trailer was $27,000 new,the micro inspector was $6000 new and the air care video inspection system was $1500 new.
I'm selling it for $7900.00. The only reason I'm selling it is because I bought a diner and won't have time to do both businesses . The trailer has a clean glub and is located in Afton NY,which is near Binghamton.
If you have any questions you can call or text me anytime (570)878-6841.
I have it on eBay right now.i originally listed it for $9800,but reduced it to $7900 which is a steal for this set up.
The eBay # for the auction is 253085758133
Jim M

Re: Cyclone truck / trailer mount Duct Cleaning system

Postby Jim M » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:01 am

I meant to type the trailer has a clean glub, not "glub" lol!
Jim M

Postby Jim M » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:59 am

We have reduced it to $6500. I have had a bunch of lowball offers ,but $6500 is the final price.
Jim M

Postby Jim M » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Sale pending..
Jim M

Postby Ron » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:08 am

Curious, what is a glub?
Ron

Return to For Sale / Wanted to Buy